TDHH - Online Education | California Opening
- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to provide distance learning though our HIPAA compliant teleconferencing platform. The school district will consider candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Children with Auditory Impairment
- California Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is needed
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
What do we offer?
- TeleHealth/clinical training
- Technical support/Help-Desk Access
- Online resources
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Weekly paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled