SY 2020-2021 | Speech-Language Pathologist | Texas
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologists (bilingual or monolingual) for School Year 2020-2021. Our clinicians receive competitive pay rates, weekly paychecks, clinical support and free online instructional resources.
- Assignment Period: August 2020 - May 2021
- Hours: 10-15 Hrs/ week (ON-SITE when school resumes)
- Small caseload: students with severe need and multiple disorders.
- Looking for someone with strong AAC Device and eye-gaze experience
- INTERVIEW ASAP via phone/zoom
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
Bilingual or Monolingual
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled