Speech Therapist Needed for Early Childhood
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
BT has a Speech-Language Pathologist opening near McNutty, OR. See details below:
Position Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
FTE: 1.0 / 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: 09/14/2020
Caseload: Early Childhood
This position evaluates and provides Speech/Language therapy services to children who have mental and/or physical disabilities and who are on a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or an Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSP). The main responsibilities for this position are evaluation of children birth-5, determining eligibility, writing evaluation reports, communications evaluation results with families, developing IFSPs, and connecting parents with resources to support their children's development.
QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Holds current license with Oregon Teachers Standards and Practices Commission with Speech Impaired endorsement or Oregon Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Bilingual or Monolingual
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled