Speech Pathologist for SY 2020-2021 | California
Bilingual Therapies is currently hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district in California for school year 2020-2021.
- Full-time hours
- 40 hours per week
- High school caseload
- Clinical support
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to be licensed
- Teaching certification if required by the school or ability to apply
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled