Speech Language Pathologist Washington
A school district in Washington is in need of an Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position.
The therapist will work full time from the comfort of their home providing teletherapy services via webcam during school hours. You will receive support from our clinical directors team. There is no need to drive to the school district.
- To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have active Washington license
- Minimum one year of telepractice experience
- Personal computer with high internet speed
- Weekly pay
- Immediate interview
- You will receive all support from our Clinical Director's & technical support
- School district is very supportive
For more information or to send your resume please contact:
Licy Lemus - Recruitment Manager for Bilingual Therapies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled