Speech-Language Pathologist | San Jacinto, CA
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists (bilingual or monolingual) in California seeking opportunities for School Year 2020-2021. We offer part-time, full-time, on-site and TeleTherapy positions nationwide. Our clinicians receive competitive pay rates, weekly paychecks, clinical training and access to online resources.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Active California SLP license
Additional requirements for TeleTherapy:
- Out-of-state clinicians must hold both California license and their home state license
- Ability to apply for a Teaching certification
- At least 2 years of school experience
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is needed
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled