Speech Language Pathologist Position (Part Time) - California
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for a qualified SLP who is interested in a school -based position near Temecula, CA. School experience is preferred but required. See job details below.
- Part Time 22.5 hours a week
- Short Term 12 Week Contract
- K- 12 Caseload based on school’s request
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Benefit Plans Available
- Must hold Master’s Degree in SLP
- CA State License or Pending License
- Asha CCCs
If you want to be considered for the position, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this post. Once I receive your submission or email, I will contact you for interview times.
If this position interests you, but you are wanting a part-time position or different area of country, still submit your resume and we can place you somewhere similar!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled