Speech-Language Pathologist - Port St. Lucie, FL
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Florida, seeking for a Speech Language Pathologist for SY 2020-21
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Consulting with multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies.
- Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Target Start Date: September 1, 2020
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification (preferred)
- Active Indiana SLP license
- Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply
**We offer an excellent benefits package which can include, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends, reimbursements and more.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled