Speech Language Pathologist Georgia
A school district in Georgia is in need of an Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position.
The therapist will work full time from the comfort of their home providing teletherapy service via webcam during school hours. There is no need to drive to the school district.
- To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have active Georgia license
- If are out of state you must hold both licenses
- Must have 2 years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer tech screen
- High internet speed
- Weekly pay
- Immediate interview
- You will receive all support from our technical team to set your computer
- School district is very supportive
For more information or to send your resume please contact:
Licy Lemus - Recruitment Manager for Bilingual Therapies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled