Special Education Teachers for SY 2020-2021 | South Carolina
Bilingual Therapies is now accepting applications for SY 2020-2021 for Special Education Teacher positions in South Carolina. We have two positions available at a school district west of Columbia.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review the Individual Education Program (IEP) of each student on the caseload.
- Work with parents/guardians in all aspects of their child’s educational program.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Special Education or higher
- State of South Carolina Education Certification in Special Education
- At least 2 years of experience in schools, IEPs and working in a collaborative environment
- Bilingual or Monolingual
- Pass background check and drug test
Matching 401(K) Plan
Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
Competitive Hourly Wages
This position won't be open for long. If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below as soon as possible:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled