Special Education Teacher for SY 2020-2021 | North Dakota
We have a few open positions for Special Education Teachers for one of our school districts in North Dakota for School Year 2020-2020
- Full-Time Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: Pre-K-8th, Elementary, Middle School or High School
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create, accommodate, and modify curriculum to align to IEP goals
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels
- Design and implement behavior management plans
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Professional Education License (PEL) and Illinois License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled