South Carolina | School Psychologist
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position at a school district north of Charleston, SC. The School Psychologist will be working with a K-12th caseload and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active South Carolina license
- Previous experience in school setting preferred
- Bilingual or monolingual
- School Psychologist Interns are encouraged to apply
We offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Clinical Support and Online Resources
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled