Social Worker - Contract Full Time
Social Worker Opportunity!
The City of Chicago needs a Social Worker to take on an assignment with CDPH Bureau . Supportive staff and great atmosphere!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- State Licensing Required
- Duties will include but are not limited to provide day-to-day support and linkage of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 to social services or any other needs identified by case investigators and contact tracers.
- Social Worker II will assess social support that patients and contacts may need to maintain healthy living in self-isolation or self-quarantine; will identify housing needs and facilitate transition to appropriate housing supports.
- Social Worker will be able to provide tools (e.g., thermometer) to assist with daily monitoring and prevent further spread of infection in home and will coordinate other support services such as delivery of food or medications, and referral to programs that provide financial assistance.
- Social Worker may be required to work from home and use their own devices, such as phone, computer, and other equipment.
- Spanish speaking is plus.
If interested please feel free to contact me!
If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Jasmine Clark || Educational Talent Developer | Local: (770)-799-2960
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled