Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently setting up interviews for one of our school districts near La Grange, Texas and we are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (monolingual/bilingual) to join their Speech Department. This school has a very supportive administration and there will be a lot of guidance coming from the multi-disciplinary team.
We are seeking dedicated clinicians who love working with school age children and have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active Texas state license
- At least 1 year of school experience required
We offer benefits that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Relocation Allowance for Itinerant clinicians
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled