SLP Needed for SY 20-21 | Plymouth, IN
We are setting up interviews for a Speech-Language Pathologist contract position for a school district near South Bend, IN. There are part-time and full-time positions available and Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply. Our clinicians receive competitive pay rates, weekly paychecks and lots of clinical support.
We also offer..
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification required
- Active state license
- Monolingual or bilingual
- School and pediatric experience a plus!
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for TeleTherapy/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled