Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 20/21 School Year
- Job Location:
Tinley Park, IL
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
A school near Tinley Park, IL is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) for the 20/21 school year.
- Currently Part time, 17.5 hours a week
- Once back on campus, will turn full time, 32.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade case load
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have Illinois state teachers license
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled