School Psychologist Travel Opportunity
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We are currently working with a school district 15 miles southeast of Everett, WA look for School Psychologists (monolingual or bilingual) for SY 2020-21. Essential Duties are the following:
- Conduct assessments, analyze data, conduct observations, report data to team members, and write psychological evaluation.
- Serve as a member of the school multi-disciplinary team for the identification of special needs students and the development of interventions to address those needs.
- Full-Time or Part-Time Availability
- Assignment Period: 09/09/20 to 06/21/21
- Caseload: Middle or High School
- Masters Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active Washington state license
- ESA - Educational Staff Associate certification
We offer an amazing compensation package which can include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Travel/Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Diaability Insurance
If you think this position is a good fit for you, I would love to connect to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled