School Psychologist | Oregon
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We have School Psychologist part-time and full-time openings for SY 2020-21 in the northern part of Oregon. The School Psychologist will be working with a K-12 caseload and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
To provide consultation, assessment and intervention services to families, staff and children in Special Education.
Qualification: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Masters degree or higher.
- Oregon Personnel Service License with School Psychologist endorsement.
- Minimum of three years school psychologist experience (any level) preferred.
- Bilingual or monolingual
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled