School Psychologist Openings in Illinois
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time SY 2020-21 position near Chicago, IL. The School Psychologist will be working with a K-12 caseload and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active Illinois License
- PEL Certification or ability to apply
- Previous experience in school setting preferred
- Bilingual or monolingual professionals are welcome to apply
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled