School Psychologist Openings in Illinois for TeleHealth
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is looking for School Psychologists for a REMOTE school positions in Illinois. The School Psychologists will be part of a behavioral team working with a K-12 caseload and collaborate with parents and teachers to foster a healthy learning environment for their students.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active Illinois License
- PEL Certification or ability to apply
- At least two years of experience in a school setting
- Bilingual or monolingual professionals are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Laptop/Desktop computer with high-speed internet
- Clinical and Technical training
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Web-based activities and online Instructional Resources
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled