School Psychologist needed for SY 2020-21
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
A school district located near Santa Maria, CA is seeking a School Psychologist to join their Special Education team for school year 2020-2021. The director is now reviewing applications and interviews are being scheduled. Apply immediately if interested!
- Serve as a member of the interdisciplinary assessment team and work as a team member in making placement decisions, developing intervention plans, and planning programs to meet the special needs of children.
- Participate in eligibility committee meetings and contribute to the development of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Resource to teachers and staff regarding psychological services and the academic/psychological needs of students.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist State License
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if required by the school
- Bilingual or Monolingual
We offer a very competitive compensation plan which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled