School Psychologist (Full-Time w/ Benefits)
A school district located in Maryland is seeking a School Psychologist to join their Special Education team for SY 2020-2021.
- Provide crisis prevention and intervention services
- Promote problem solving, anger management, and conflict resolution
- Reinforce positive coping skills and resilience
- Monitor individual student progress in academics and behavior
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist State License
- Bilingual or monolingual
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits that can be tailored to your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled