School Psychologist Full-Time Opportunity
- Job Location:
Arlington Heights, IL
Schools - School Psychologist
A school district in northeast Illinois is currently looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position for SY 2020-2021. The School Psych will be working in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments, providing individual and group counseling for special education students and creating Behavior Intervention Plans.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist Illinois State License
- Ability to apply for PEL Certification if required by the school
- Bilingual or monolingual
What do we offer?
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
- Lots of support from the Bilingual Therapies Clinical Team, newsletters and online resources
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled