School Psychologist | California
We have a school district close to Hesperia, California looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position. The School Psychologist will be working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to perform student assessments to determine their eligibility for services as per their IEPs. Caseload and other details will be discussed during the interview.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- State-issued Education Certification a plus
- Experience in school setting a plus
- Monolingual and Bilingual Candidates are welcome to apply
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 if you have any questions or to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled