If you're a School Psychologist (bilingual or monolingual) in the market for a position for SY 20/21, we have an opening in Utah! Essential duties include:
- Promoting student motivation and engagement
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments
- Individualizing instruction and interventions
Requirements & Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist License in Utah
- School experience (preferred)
What do we offer?
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled