School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Indiana
Bilingual Therapies is now accepting applicants for a Speech-Language Pathologist position for a school district near Lafayette, IN. This assignment is full-time time position beginning August – December 22.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) (Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply)
- Active state license
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
Benefits for You:
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stipends/Travel Assistance for those who qualify
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: email@example.com. You may also call me directly at 678-538-6403.
Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled