Residential Aide for Homeless Shelter - Chicago, IL
We are now looking to hire a Residential Aide for a homeless shelter in Chicago, IL that will provide services for the residents.
- Conduct periodic walking inspections of all areas of the facility, for the purpose of identifying and initiating appropriate action (correction, reporting, etc.) of hazards, inappropriate behavior, needed repairs, or other notable condition
- Assist residents/guests to ensure a safe environment, including compliance with rules and policies
- Respond to emergency situations that may arise, making independent decisions within policy guidelines, as necessary
- Provide crisis intervention and institute security and safety procedures should a critical or threatening situation arise
- Support and supervise volunteers
- Experience as a residential aide
- Walk/stand for long periods of time
- CPR certified
If you are interested in learning for information, please give me a call or apply below by submitting your resume! I look forward to speaking with you.
LeeAnn Miller | 678-459-1155 | Travel Therapy Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled