Remote Texas SLP | ASL Skills
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist fluent in American Sign Language for a school district in Austin, Texas. This assignment is part-time and the SLP will be joining a team of SLPs to assist with a caseload of 20-25 students.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state license
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if the school requires
- Experience in attending and writing IEPs, a plus
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- Clinical Training and support from our directors
- Web-based activities and online resources
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled