Public Health Administrator (PHA) - Chicago
We are searching for a Public Health Administrator (PHA) to assist with research for COVID 19 in Chicago, IL. The PHA will provide Quality Assurance for sub-grantees providing Community Contact Tracing out of community based organizations focusing on ensuring data quality of contact tracing service delivery
A little about the position:
- Reviewing and gathering of all data being submitted by CBOs for consistency and accuracy
- Issuing Q/A reports to CBOs for data quality improvement
- Providing Q/A reports to CDPH program leadership
- 35 hours a week, 52 week contract
A little about you:
- At least 2 years experience working in Public Health Administration
- A degree in Public Health Administration
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
This position include employee benefits and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled