Physical Therapist Openings | Oregon
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our Team is currently looking for Physical Therapists for 2020-21 school year.
- Works as a team member with teachers, parents and special education staff in support of educational program.
- Actively participates as member of individual education plan (IEP)/IFSP team in planning goals and educational programs for individual students.
- Provides professional input and expertise to the IEP/IFSP team in determining eligibility for services, developing IEP or IFSP goals and objectives for each eligible child/student and recommends service levels.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent
- Certificates as determined by the District including state license to practice physical therapy in the State of Oregon.
- Supervision of licensed physical therapy assistants.
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
E: Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled