Physical Therapist Needed- Scappoose, OR
Bilingual Therapies is arranging interviews for a full-time PT for the 20-21 school year!
This position evaluates and administers physical therapy services to students with physical limitations. Assists students in achieving physical and functional independent access to the educational system within their physical limitations.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent
- Knowledge of/or ability to learn appropriate and various computer functions and programs including e-mail.
- Certificates as determined by the District including state license to practice physical therapy in the State of Oregon.
- Supervision of licensed physical therapy assistants.
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Assistance
For more information, contact Sara Garcia at 678-538-6779 or via email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled