Pennsylvania-Certified BCBA | SY 20/21
A school district in northeast Pennsylvania is seeking a (BCBA) Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst to join their Special Education team.
- Develop materials, training and provide resources for and provide professional learning to administrators, educators, para-educators and parents/guardians in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties.
- Create and assist District staff with the development and implementation of behavior plans, ABA programs and other appropriate programs for students with Autism and/or other disabilities that present behavior/learning challenges.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from a qualifying program
- Active State BCBA License
- School experience a plus
- Open for Bilingual and Monolingual candidates
What do we offer?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits that can be tailored to your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Weekly Paycheck
If this position interests you, I would love to chat to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled