Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) - 20/21 School Year
- Job Location:
Bowling Green, FL
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
A school near Bowling Green, FL is looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for the 20/21 school year.
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled