Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) - 20/21 School Year
- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
We are searching for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join a school near Wauchula, FL for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
A little about you:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled