Online Speech Language Pathologist jobs
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist CCC who is interested in making a change for school aged students this upcoming school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. The position will be done remotely (virtual) as a contract 1099 employee for through Bilingual Therapies working with K-12th grade students. Qualifying candidate will perform therapy, attend IEP meetings, and more!
We are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Nevada that can start and complete the school based assignment seamlessly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Has current SLP license (or is license-eligible) in state of practice
- 2 years of recent school based experience a must!
- Must pass Tech screening with fast internet speed
Why join our Bilingual Therapies family?
- Clinical Director support
- A recruiter who advocates daily for you
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity to use your tech savvy skills through therapy nationwide
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me by email or phone. I will ensure to arrange a conference call with the Director of Special Education.
(770) 325 - 0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled