Oklahoma | School Psychologist
A school district south of Tulsa, Oklahoma is seeking a School Psychologist (bilingual or monolingual) for SY 2020-2021 to assist a multidisciplinary team with the following:
- Testing students for special education eligibility and conducting MEEGS.
- Psychoeducational assessments in compliance with State and Federal requirements (initial evaluations and several re-evaluations per week).
- Attending IEP and MEEGS meetings.
- Participate in Functional Behavior Assessments and develop behavior intervention plans.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist License in Oklahoma
- Some school experience preferred
What do we offer?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
If this position interests you, I would love to connect to share more details! Feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled