Occupational Therapist for TeleHealth
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district south of Phoenix, AZ looking for an Occupational Therapist for a full-time hybrid position for 2020-2021 school year. The therapist will be working mostly remote but will be doing site visits at least once every 2 weeks to meet with students face-to-face.
- Caseload: Pre-K-5th Grade with multiple disabilities
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Clinical and Technical training will be provided
- Master's in Occupational Therapy or related study
- Must be currently certified in AZ from ADE
- Must have IVP card or willing to apply before assignment starts
- Previous school-based therapy and teletherapy experience is preferred
- Must pass Background Screening and Drug Test
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled