Occupational Therapist | Fall 20/21
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently looking for Occupational Therapists for school districts located mostly in the northwest part of Oregon for 2020-2021 school year.
This position evaluates and provides occupational therapy services to children who have mental and/or physical disabilities and who are on a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or an Individualized Family Service Plans (IFSP).
Caseload: (K-12) & EI/ECSE
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Holds current license as set forth by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; minimum of two years experience working with children.
- Meets State of Oregon licensure requirements for Occupational Therapy. Other certificates as determined by District.
- Bilingual or monolingual
We offer benefits that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled