North Dakota | Certified SPED Resource Teachers
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
We have a few open positions for Special Education Teachers for one of our school districts in North Dakota for school year 2020-2021.
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends for itinerant candidates
- Weekly Paycheck
- Reimbursements and Bonuses
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create, accommodate, and modify curriculum to align to IEP goals
- Design and implement assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels
- Design and implement behavior management plans
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- State Educator License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled