(New) Speech-Language Pathologist TeleTherapy Position
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist licensed in California looking to grow your career in TelePractice, we have a full-time position available for you! No TeleTherapy experience necessary since we will be providing technical and clinical training prior to starting your assignment. You also get access to virtual intervention materials that you can utilize in your practice!
What are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification
- Active California State license
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Bilingual preferred but not required
What do you need?
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is required
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
- Basic computer skills
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
I look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled