NEW! School Psychologist Position- Washington
Bilingual Therapies is currently scheduling interviews for a school district near Seattle, Washington that is seeking a licensed School Psychologist to join their team for the 2020-21 school year. Job details can be found below:
- Location: Near Seattle, Washington
- Position Type: W2 /Onsite
- Hours: Full-Time
- Assignment Period: 09/09/2020 - 06/21/2021
- Working with 6-12th grade Caseload
- Providing psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings.
- Assisting with manifestation determinations (evaluations) and discipline reviews.
- Must have WA State License/ National Certification and ESA
- Must have Master or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Apply below now or email your resume to Andrea Natal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact me at (678)538-6403.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled