New! Clinical Fellow Opportunity -Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - California
Bilingual Therapies is currently arranging interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Lodi, CA. This is for a full-time contract for the 2020-2021 school year. See job details below:
- Must hold Masters Degree in SLP
- Must obtain SLP license in California
- Comfortable with K-12th grade (caseload based on school’s request)
Benefits for you:
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K plan
- License reimbursement
Clinical Fellows welcome to apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can apply below or send resume and professional references to email@example.com. You may also call 678-538-6403.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled