Multiple Positions Available for School Psychologists in California
Bilingual Therapies is seeking School Psychologists interested in either part-time or full-time in-person, virtual/hybrid positions in California. We have several openings in the state mostly in southern California.
Primary Duties include:
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Provide individual and group counseling for special education students
- Create Behavior Intervention Plans
- Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
To be considered for any positions, candidates must have the following:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Experience in pediatrics or school setting preferred
**Monolingual and Bilingual Candidates are welcome to apply
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits for full-time in-person positions that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled