Monolingual/Bilingual Speech Therapist Opening
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to cover for a Maternity Leave assignment at a school district in northern Illinois.
- In-person and hybrid positions available.
- Assignment Period: September to December
- Hours: Full-Time, 8:35am-3:25pm (Monday to Friday)
- Caseload: Elementary School (approx. 40 students)
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Master’s Degree in Speech – Language Pathology
- Valid Illinois certification as Speech – Language Pathologist.
- PEL Certification
- Bilingual or monolingual
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled