LSSP-Licensed Specialist in School Psychology | Texas
Bilingual Therapies is in need of a School Psychologist/LSSP for a school district assignment in Texas for SY 2020-2021. Part-time and full-time positions are available and the director is now conducting interviews.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- At least 2 years of recent school experience preferred
- Bilingual and Monolingual candidates are welcome to apply
- Pass background check and drug test
Matching 401(K) Plan
Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
Competitive Hourly Wages
This position is high in demand and can get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested by submitting a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled