Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - Texas
Bilingual Therapies is currently scheduling interviews for a school district near Houston, Texas that is seeking a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) to join their team for the 2020-21 school year. Job details can be found below:
- Full Time Position
- Working with K-12th grade students (caseload based on school’s request)
- Testing, Evaluations, and counseling responsibilities.
- Must have TX State License as LSSP
- Must have Master or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Bilingual in Spanish/ English is plus but not required.
Benefits for you:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Funds
- Weekly Pay
Apply below now or email your resume to Andrea Natal at email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact me at (678)538-6403.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled