Interviewing School Psychologists for SY 2020-2021
A school district near Lansing, MI is currently looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time position next school year.
The School Psych will be working in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team, conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments, providing individual and group counseling for special education students and creating Behavior Intervention Plans.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist State License
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if required by the school
- Bilingual or monolingual
What do we offer?
- Clinical support from our internal School Psychologist
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for TeleTherapy/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled