Illinois Speech-Language Pathologist (TeleTherapy)
Bilingual Therapies has a TeleTherapy opening for a Speech-Language Pathologist in Illinois. This is a 12-week assignment to cover for a medical leave and is completely remote until the end of the school year.
- Assignment Period: October to December
- Hours: Full-Time - 35 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Master’s Degree in Speech – Language Pathology
- Valid Illinois certification as Speech – Language Pathologist.
- PEL Certification
- Bilingual or monolingual
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical training
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Online Instructional Resources
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled