Illinois | Sign Language Interpreter
- Job Location:
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
We have a school district north of Chicago looking for two Sign Language Interpreters for an elementary and middle school student for SY 2020-2021. This is a full-time position and can be long-term if it's a good fit.
- Interpret for Deaf/Hard of Hearing students whenever needed
- Participate as a member of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team at meetings and conferences. Provides insight and recommendations regarding communication in the development and review of progress on the IEP, including evaluations of student use of an interpreter.
- Appropriate Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) Sign Language Interpreter license.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills and computer skills
- Willing to work on-site and/or remote
Clinical Support and Online Resources
Matching 401(K) Plan
Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled