Illinois School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
BT is now accepting applicants for a Speech-Language Pathologist position for a school district in Illinois for SY 2020-2021. This assignment is full-time and the SLP will be joining a multi-disciplinary team to determine students' eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per their IEPs.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- Master’s Degree in Speech – Language Pathology
- Valid Illinois certification (type 10) as Speech – Language Pathologist.
- Appropriate SLP licensure in accordance with Illinois PA 85-139
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
We offer benefits that are tailored to meet your needs which can include the following:
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Stipends/Travel Assistance
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled